Posts Tagged Word of mouth
It used to be that the bigger your business was, the more advantages you had, because all of the so-called advantages to be had – like paid advertising – cost real money. But things have changed. Consumers, senses bombarded and saturated with paid advertising, are now skeptical, savvy and wary of anything that sounds like […]
- How Low Can You Go? The Real Cost of Charging Less
- If You Want More Ideal Customers, Get Greedy
- Is This Disorder Derailing Your Marketing ROI?
- Are You Trying to Cut Hair Without Scissors?
- What’s So Special About You? Finding Your USP
- The 13th Way to Cheat at Marketing: Don’t Make People Wait!
- Tipping Points and Starting Points in Small Business Marketing
topics365 days of marketing 2012 marketing calendar 2013 marketing calendar 2013 marketing ideas 2013 small business marketing ideas branding business content marketing customer engagement customer experience customer satisfaction customer service employee culture Facebook leadership marketing Marketing, General small business small business marketing social media
- Visit my website for more marketing resources.
Topics | Categories